What is Rowers Choice Academy?
College recruiting is a confusing and intimidating process.
The sport continues to grow and while the number of scholarships remain the same.
The college recruiting process changes annually making it more important to stand out in a crowd.
Rowers Choice Academy helps athletes and their parents navigate through the confusing world of college recruiting.
Overview of Rowers Choice Academy
Through an interactive curriculum, Rowers Choice Academy seeks to educate athletes and parents on the collegiate recruiting process.
Athletes, instructors and college coaches work together to maneuver through the recruiting world by utilizing remote learning.
- Digital Profile and Virtual Resume
- Social Media Promotions
- Bi-weekly conference call with instructors
- Introductions up to 5 college coaches
- Remote learning platform
- Personalized resume can increase your visibility
- Be recognized by college coaches and your peers
- Focused attention on your needs and concerns
- Individual face time with college coaches
- Classes align with busy schedules
Key Topics and Discussion
- Self Promotion
- Initial contact
- College campus visits
- Erg and fitness training
- Weekly Classes [20 weeks]
- Weekly topics / Themes
- Classes via zoom, with option for two different times.
- Can’t make a class? No worries, it will be recorded!
Some of the Schools Involved
Get recruited to row in college at the level that you best fit and best fits you.
Secure scholarships come in all forms, athletic, academic, and outside, we will help to navigate this process and find the best options for you.
Gain valuable life skills and a community while meeting athletes from all over the country. Learn skills through group classes that will help you throughout and after college.
The Academy focuses on helping your be better positioned to be recruited, understand the system, and have everything you need in your toolbox to find the right College or University.